Thursday, 19 November 2015

Coursemate Collaboration

Lauren - I helped Lauren with brainstorming ideas during the scriptwriting process. We met up and discussed through 'forms of flight' which can be found in the household/garage, with creative purposes, i.e. not just an airplane/helicopter. After thinking of the first few by herself, I suggested a duvet cover which could act like a parachute. Seeing as her main character is a child, I felt that this also relates to younger childhood memories/games of playing with parachutes. Lauren liked this idea and took it onboard to help further her plot and finish her turning point.

After helping Lauren with Idea contribution and development, I agreed with her to attend a meet and greet with one of the potential actors for her short film. I plan to take notes of what is said and give Lauren feedback as to whether I think he is suitable, helping her creative decision.



Becca - Due to Becca doing her placement throughout November, she was unavailable for coursemate collaborative tasks during this time, however when she returns at the beginning of December, I plan to help her with scriptwriting, idea development and casting in order to help her quickly develop her project up to standard.




Matthew -




*photo evidence of involvement and contribution* 

No comments:

Post a Comment